Hi, I have been on a workout program for some time now. I exercise at home with the help of CD recorded program. I find it great. Anyway some exercises are a bit confusing. Such is the use of stability ball in dumb bells chest press. What is the difference from the regular dumb bells chest press?

Hi, at first stability balls have been used as a rehabilitation product. People that suffered from neurological disorders and spinal injuries were the first to benefit from the use of stability balls. Further testing of them has shown that they can be applied in a wide range of exercises. Among these exercises is dumb bells chest press. Combined together, you do not only work out, but also improve the health of spine. With the use of stability ball, possible injuries are down to their minimum. Because of this, stability ball has become a regular equipment of every gym and fitness center. With it, you help your balance and make sure that your spine is in its proper position all of the time. You should try using it. Ones you feel the benefits of the workout with the stability ball, I am sure you will understand its greatness.