Hello. I'm 35 year old male and I would like to get some information before I develop some serious problems with my body weight. I have never really had any problems of this kind before.
About four months ago I have got this great job which is taking from all my free time. That’s why I don’t get out much outside; I'm sitting in front of my computer all the day and my physical activities are reduced to minimum. To prevent this weight gaining I was planning to get my self some home workout equipment. Because I don’t have any experience on this field I would like to hear where I can find some pictures of proper workout exercises and how properly should body and muscles contract and relax during exercise.

Hi. I have just read your post and I really support you totally. If person can't find time to visit gym at least two or three times a week then- home exercises are great alternative.
I suggest you one product called Total Gym home workout. I have owned a Total Gym for almost 5 years and in the begging all my friends though I was crazy because I'm giving so much many on that. But, trust me- it really helped me a lot. I also didn’t know anything about proper workout but the good thins about this is that, beside the machine fro workout, you also get a video tape and small book with all possible instructions for good workout. Almost a hundred different exercises are described and you will have no problems fallowing it.