Hello, guys. I have a skin tag on my face and it goes on my nerves. I would really like to remove it since it bothers me. I would like to know which skin tags removal options are. I would really appreciate this information. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions. Bye!

Hello to you too. Skin tags are small skin growths or tumors that are attached with small tissue to the skin. This tissue is called peduncles or stalks. There are several methods for skin tags removing. They can be freeze by liquid nitrogen. This process is called cryothrerapy. Peduncle can also be burned by cautery (cauterization) or peduncle can be pressed and in that way the circulation is stopped. In that way, tag will slightly “die”. There is also an option of surgical removal with surgical scalpel or scissors. In any case, I think it will be best to visit a dermatologist. He will tell you what to do.

And by lasar. A clinic that does lasar skin treatments should know how to do it. Not just a hair removal place, but somewhere that specialises in dermatological treatments. It just takes a few mintues, a few seconds each one. They are burned by the lasar and drop off the next day. It doesn't burn the surrounding skin - I've had it done myself, ten in one go!