I have a friend with problematic face skin. She is 20 years old and I thought she should pass that puberty time problems. Anyways, seems her problem is type of the skin. I would like to hear if you can tell us more about blackheads and opened pores. Is there any advice how she should take care about her face to prevent further occurring of blackheads?

Blackheads are caused by partially blocked pores, which occur in the face skin commonly. Problem with black appearance is not caused by dirt, as many people think. The cause is oxidizing effect of air on sebum in blocked pore. Beside this, black color came from melanin, which is pigment from dead skin cells. The best way your friend should try is to remove blackheads removing cause of them. This means she should fight against excessive sebum, or oil, and dead skin cells. One of the most important products she should found is good natural product for cleansing her face. It is very important to be gentle, when she uses exfoliator for removing dead skin cells. She should find some info about affecting diet for blackheads, because it affects sebum production. Her make up should contain non-comedogenic and oil-free products, to prevent blocking her pores, and prevent more blackheads occurring.