I'm having a bit of an awkward problem. I don't have bladder issues normally except after my boyfriend and I have had sex. It really bothers me and it just happens. I have no control over it and at times it occurs without me even knowing. It ONLY happens after I have sex though. Not during or anything, but about 5 -6 hours later. Is there anything I can do about this? Is this an infection of sorts?
I am on the birth control pill and also taking Concerta but this shouldnt matter as its only happens on the days that I have had sex.

Thanks for your help...

I have the exact same problem. It can last up to a week with me.

Please let me know if you get any answers :/

You are probably infected with some nasty bacteria or even maybe a virus which are causing either UTI or bladder infection.

If you are on a birth control pills than you should definitely visit your gynecologist about this mater. No, these pills shouldn’t interfere in a bad way but nevertheless you need to check why this is happening only on days when you have sexual intercourse.

Your doctor will probably do some urine analysis and then he will know for sure what is wrong with you. Meanwhile you can increase intake of the fluids into your organism because these are helping to wash out bacteria (and this is probably causing your problems). I hope this was helpful. 

This can happen due to irritation of the urethra. Its common and occurs when the penis rubs vigorously or for prolonged periods if time against the top vaginal wall located near the g-spot. Kegal exercises can aide in strengthening the muscles around the urethra. It is nothing to worry about.

As a medical professional, its clear you don't know what you're talking about.

Thank you so much. I've been having the same issue and I took your advise. It definitely helped. Thank you!

Im no doctor but the same happens to me but only if I did not squirt. You may or may not know that your squirting but the sensation of the need to pee after sex does not effect me once I squirt.

Thank you I thought no one would point it out

Thank u so much for this I was starting to think I was pregnant or something

same problem is with me