I had my period on the 1st of the month and it ended on the 5th. On the 7,9,10th &11th my boyfriend and I had sex. On the 12th I realized I had a reddish-brown spot on my underwear. The next day it got slightly heavier, the third day it was hardly there and then went away. Today, The fourth day, we had sex and Right after when I went to the restroom I bled while urinating. Is this implantation bleeding or something more serious???

No, this wasn’t implantation bleeding, just spotting – or breakthrough bleeding, in the middle between your periods which could easily happen because of the ovulation. Implantation bleeding looks different – and it doesn’t happen to every woman that gets pregnant. And 3-4 days after sex seems like too soon for implantation bleeding. It lasts a day at a most and starts roughly when your period is supposed to happen only few days earlier. It’s pink or brownish. But still, ovulation is not the only reason why spotting might have happened, especially if this happens again the next month. In that case you should check this with your gyno.

That's so great to hear I've been stressing out so much how soon would I be able to take a pregnancy test just to be 100% positive?

Pregnancy test is definitely necessary, after all it’s better to know, if nothing else. Like I said, all women don’t have to bleed and implantation bleeding can happen way to close to period to notice and whatnot. The earliest time pregnancy test is trustworthy is about the time your next period should come, they recommend something like first day your period is late. So depending how long is your cycle count that it’s safe to take it 28th, or later.