I'm a teen and I was masturbating. My period is also irregular and I have sex about once every month or two. I've missed my period (but I am irregular as mentioned before ) and I'm 98% sure I am not pregnant (since the guy has a birth defect and we were safe) I was masturbating with a toy and after I was done I started to bleed. I didn't feel any pain and yes, I did orgasm. I was a little rough but I didn't feel any pain. Did I hurt myself or did my period come? Its only been about 10 minutes or so, I also cannot go to the doctors. I live in a small town and I can't go 'anonymously'

Helper

happens occasionally especially when you first start using toys. If you say you were rough then it might be that you had a tear that bled for a while and stopped. 

I started masturbating even before I started my periods. I started having sex when I was 13ish. 

From the way you describe I think the bleeding was because you hurt yourself not your period. 

I know this post is 5 months old and I am curious to know what happened. Did it settle? It happened to me and I was a bit scared and worried too. But it all turned out to be nothing. 

why do you have to masterbate if you have a boyfriend it seem he is not enough . what kind of birth defect does he have? when you say safe sex what kind of method do you use? do you like rough masterbation or this was your first time?

Helper
Geez you are allowed to masturbate even if you have a boyfriend.

no sorry that is not what i meant i meant to ask you if he is not enough for you if you feel satisfied when you have sex .?sure you can masterbate even if you have a boyfriend

it is not that a girl is not satisfied by the sex with her bf. When you are young and you have just hit puberty girls can feel really turned on and want to masturbate too. You cant have your boyfriend all the time. It is not like you have your own place where you can go and have sex all the time, when you want to. So yeah girls masturbate even if they are having sex with their boyfriend.

so thats what i ask your boyfriend is not enough you have to masterbate to achive satisfation