Hi

I am a 17 year old female and have never had sex. I was wondering, am i still a virgin if i have masterbated before? :$ .

Im realy confused about this and would realy like to know because i want to remain and consider myself a virgin till i am 22 years old.

Also, how can you tell if someone is a virgin or not? if i go to the doctor now, how will he or she know if im a vivirgin or not? will he or she know i have masterbated before? and if i continue masterbating, does that not make me a virgin? is it wrong / a sin / shamefull for a girl my age to masterbate? should i feel dirty and ashamed for masterbating?

Please help me because i realy need to know. :$ :-(

Thank you.

I'll try to answer all of your questions since no one else jumped on this one:

You are absolutely still a virgin if you never had sex. Masturbation is a very normal and healthy part of growing up, and exploring and learning your own body.

You know - there isn't really a way to tell if you are a virgin. Since you are a female, if there was some very rough intercourse, or something similar there may be some scar tissue that a doctor would be able to see on a gynecological exam, but for a normal, everyday 17 year old there is really no way to tell most of the time. They surely can not tell that you masturbate - but of course they know that it is a pretty common occurrence so chances are you do!

Finally - there is NO WAY you should feel dirty, ashamed, or anything else negative because you masturbate. It is so normal and natural (and enjoyable), so there is no reason you should not relax and learn as much about your body as possible, so that some day when you decide the time is right for you to have sex you will know what you like and don't like!

Relax...you are doing great, and are 100% normal in every way!!!!!!

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this with me. I have the same issue when I finish with my masturbation I feel so dirty even if I do know that there is no need for this. But I just can't help it.

Can masturbation break virginity was something that I asked my older sister and she started to laugh at me... But here is why I asked this. 

One day I was pleasuring myself and I saw blood. I was using toys, of course. I felt pain a couple of days after this. That is why I am scared that I might have lost my virginity, because that happens when you break your hymen, right?

Theres one thing I can tell you, Its normal! Im only 14 and I do it! So no probs hun just dont worry! x

Hmmm takecare that your hymen doesnt break . a doctor checks a girl is virgin or not by checking her HYMEN.dont use any hard stuff during masturbating.......

Hey Tiffany -

That is actually not true. First - there is no way for a doctor to tell if a girl is a virgin or not. Many, if not most, girls "break" their hymen long before they first have sex through either physical activity, like sports, or just naturally from moving day to day.

Losing Virginity means only when you have had sex. As for now, your still virgin.

Verginity is something that is in mind. masturbations is a boogial proess that has been given by the nature to relese compressed feelings. but better not to get addicted to it. most of the people who engage in sports wont bleed and prove that they are vergins in the traditional world. this is 21 century. masturbation is not a sin and should not be ashamed. no ned to get confued. rather than worryingabout those try to focuse on somethig else like a hobby or sport. "idel man's mind is devil's workshop". get rig of this worried situation and stay happy. lets start.

Is it normal to feel weird after mastribating