probably a UTI

don't have sex before you're married

I have same problem that I'm worry about. I used Tampax Tampon Applicator. I talked with my doctor she told me that i have use Tampon. I don't know what should i do. Any Suggestion. please thanks :(

I have never had sex and I am bleeding with my Clitoris, I think. I have just finished my period, I dont know it is related or not!! please help!!

I didn't have sex ! But my boyfriend was running his fingers right there and if felt good and everything but then after it started hurting only when I peed and made me feel really wierd and I'm bleeding a little bit ! I don't understand ???

Yea u do you have a UTI

I'm 17 i haven't started my period in 4 months and a half now. I have sex with my boyfriend like once every two weeks. I don't know if im having health issues because i still won't start my period. I don't have any signs of pregnancy, but lately when i use the bathroom i bleed. The blood comes and goes away

Same.

Bleeding clitoris has happened to me for a few months, but without the sex. Feels worse than swimming in salt water. I hard a test incase of infection but all clear. Doctor suggested my hormone balance and iron test because I certainly don't feel sexy.

No period is a sign of pregnancy

Unless you ARE God, YOU have no place to judge... not to mention issues like this happen to MARRIED woman as well. Stop judging other women and stop spreading hate.

I have the same problem I masturbate ALOT and about 4 days ago, I was wiping and I saw blood so I thought it was my first period(it wasn’t) , and 3 hours later I had to pee and it was tiny little dots of blood , so I stuck my finger in there and no blood , so now I’m CONFUSED then I put pressure on my clit and there’s blood , but it doesn’t hurt when I pee, it just hurts when there’s pressure I’m honestly worried and I haven’t told my mom, I’m afraid and Im afraid to go to the doctor HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP /;

Hey i hve the same problme what did u do?

I have sex with my girlfriend lastday and lately she found her clitoris is bleeding :( what's the possibe cause why is she bleeding?

it's a common symptom of a yeast infection