I had sex with my partner the other night and when he pulled out there was blood, quite a bit. I'm not on the pill, haven't been for years. I'm not supposed to start my period for a good 3 more days.  So, I thought sex made my period start early, so I put a tampon in, but when I took it out there wasn't any blood and there still isn't any blood. I also took a pregnancy test and it's negative. Has this ever happened to anybody? should I be concerned?

my girlfriend has the same problem everytime after sex, she has minor bleeding when she goes to the bathroom to take a pee. I'd like to know the answer as well.

Bleeding during or after sex is a sign of an STI, I'd go to the doctors and have swobs taken. I wouldn't say it's from pregnancy seems more of an infection

The same thing is happening with me . I've taken three tests.and they're all negative. I'm starting to go crazy. Nausia and everything.
Am I just crazy?

When we having sex I bleed and when were finish its gone

I'm currently having the same problem and am wondering what's going on as well!

hi i have a problem the same so could you make me help