My husband emerged from the shower and found his testicles were bleeding quite profusely, but on checking where the bleed was coming from, it was coming from the veins which seemed to have tiny pin-dots of blood and when he dried himself they started to bleed and was very difficult to control.
Please could you advise.

Please could you advise.

i find bleeding from testicle veins after shower and wipe please diagnose and prescribe medicine

I have already put this question twice. Do you please explain why it so happens? what is its diagnosis? what is its prognosis? what is its medication? hope reply soon.
thank you

cut your testicals off and you would never have balls bleeding again

Hi, I am a 73 year old, who is having a problem of bleeding from the left testicle. It is embarrassing as I am still at work and the bleeding starts when I get hot in that region. I am also taking Warfarin for blood clots (DVT).
What causes the bleeding and how can I control it, or is there any medication that can be taken

First let me tell you I'm also on Warfarin, and I get my blood check every 2 weels, you are probably taking to much of it, that is why you are bleeding.  Go to the doctor or call him and tell him, not a website. Be very careful with warfarin is not a joke. It can kill you.Call the Doctor. Get well.

advices