I am 13 coming on 14 years old and my balls are usually very tight and i have to like massage them to make them untight, when im in the shower or get out they drop and lower, but then go back to being tight when im dried and all. when i masterbate i dont seem to ejaculate, anybody know whats going on here? also this is kind of weird but, does anybody elses penis or vagina smell of fish?

I'll try to answer what I can for you. First - it is important to realize and acknowledge that everyone is not the same. It sounds like everything in your testicle area is working exactly as designed. You mentioned that after a warm shower your scrotum loosens up and your testicles hang lower. That is what should happen. Other than that - especially at your age - it is normal for them to be anywhere from being close to your body to hanging loose. So, yours being tight is probably the way you are...and it's perfect.

As far as ejaculating - you are still way within the age range of being too young to ejaculate yet. How long ago did you start puberty? Do you have pubic hair? There is plenty of time for you to ejaculate still my friend.

As to the 'fishy' smell? Are you circumcised or not? If not - make sure you are washing under your foreskin. If you are - make sure you wash your whole penis and testicles well when you bathe.

I hope this helps!!

Taz is right. Nothing seems to be wrong. You should'nt worry about the fishy smell, it might be nothing, if it is anythingYou may be suffering from TMAU, or Trimethylaminuria, an unusual metabolic condition which means you have difficulty breaking down and digesting certain compounds found in food. Most people’s bodies don’t have a problem breaking down timethylamine (TMA) and turning it into timethylamine oxide (TMAO) but for those that do the Trimethylamine is instead disposed through your sweat, breath and urine giving off a pungent fishy aroma. I would also like to say this is a forum and we are oonly giving you ideas i heard about tmau on t.v so don't for a minute asume that we know whats actually wrong with you, we can only guess.

wow thanks guys, yeah you guys sound very specific and knowledgable so thanks. yeah i just thought that because mine are tight, thats why i cant ejaculate and not enough sperm is being created. i started it about 11 years old, and yeah i do have pubic hair, around and abouve the penis and a few on my testicle sack.
thanks again