my new born baby 2 weeks was having poop bowel movment pain with gas and runing eye water not sleeping did anyone have this exprence.thanks

My daughter had kind of the same problem.  She was using regular formula, and would scream and cry about 10-15 minutes after each feeding.  We were told by the Dr. to switch her to soy, because she could be suffering from reflux (heartburn and spit-up)  We did that, which worked miracles, but completely screwed up her system.  She was so constipated, and would cry every time she had to poop.  Vasoline helped, just around her butt so it wouldn't scratch or hurt so much.  We also used the glycerine suppositories which seemed to help.  But, it was still painful for her, which was agony to me- she was a tiny baby and couldn't go to the bathroom without being in pain!  We ended up giving her a little bit (about an oz or less) of prune juice mixed in her bottle.  This solved the problem completely.  Not every single bottle, just maybe once a day until she had soft poop.  Sometimes 2, but no more than that.  I would talk to your doctor, because it can be some other more serious cause.  Like you, her constipation and gas would keep her up crying at night.

Hey,

Pour 2-3 drops of thymol seeds(ajwain) water in her mouth...it will help in clearing gas & will also reduce her pain