Help!! I need advice! I went to the toilet yesterday and noticed some blood in stool. I thought …it will pass, but today my ass is still bleeding!!! This never happened to me before. I am only 24 and don’t know what to do?! I feel some pain when pressuring (for example when going to the toilet), otherwise no pain… I have no idea what this might be… PLS suggestions!!!

Hey there!
I think your problems are hemorrhoids, but am not sure. You described your problem (bleeding, pain when pressuring) and this sounds to me as hemorrhoids… but then again could be something else. I don’t want to scare you, but do you have a history of cancer in family (like prostate, colon cancer). Blood in stool is certainly not normal and best would be if your doctor could examine the situation. Do not be ashamed, maybe this is happening to you the first time, but doctors have seen this many times… I know it is not like showing the wound on your leg or head and could be annoying situation… if you have hemorrhoids, this is really nothing dangerous and can be treated, although I know it (trust me, I had them) can be annoying… but then again could be something more serious.
Wish you all the best!

I had bleeding like this before. It was bright red too. I went to the Dr. and it turned out to be hemmoroids. They are not dangerous, just painful and annoying. You should see a Dr. In the meanwhile, get some tucks and cream and make sure you have fiber in your diet.

Colitis/Crohn's Disease.... Colitis was the case for me, now I'm on meds. If you let it bleed, my doctor said it could turn to cancer.

Get checked. It may be serious.