My daughter Beth recently killed herself by consuming 1.5 foxglove leaves - the digitalis stopping her heart. My wife is trying to blame me, for telling Beth that she needed to pay a market rate rent to live in the family home, for kicking her out and for calling the police when Beth sneaked back in to get "her" phone  (I bought the phone so it was not really hers). I know that I should not feel guilty and that Beth should not have caused us all this pain, however, the emotional strain appears to have caused me to get a couple of spots. Is there any way I can manage the spots? I generally prefer herbal/ New age remedies :)

Dear Michael, Do not feel had about yourself. Your daughter's actions were selfish and now you have paid the ultimate price for her stupidity. Echinacea and green tea extract, as a poultice are an excellent treatment for minor blemishes. Just keep positive about life and your health will improve.

I hear you Michael. It sounds like you are trapped in a family relationship where it is all give and no take on your part. If you own the house and are the breadwinner then set your wife an ultimatum - get on board with you or get out.