Hi, every time I look in the mirror, all I see is a tired face and overhanging eyelids. The bags under my eyes are huge, and I look ten years older. I am considering a blepharoplasty, and I would appreciate some advices.

Hi, I am 54, and I had blepharoplasty few months ago. My upper eyelids were hanging and made my eyes look smaller. It was bothering me for several years, but I finally found courage to do it. I am more than satisfied now, and everybody noticed that I look different. Blepharoplasty is a simple procedure when they remove your fat along with excesses skin and muscles. Before the surgery, avoid using aspirin, ibuprofen or vitamin E. Following the surgery, some things could be handy, like ice cubes, washcloths, sterile gauze pads and bottle of artificial tears. You won’t be able to go home alone after the blepharoplasty, so arrange with someone to pick you up. I hope it will be successful!