Hello. I'm 45 year old female and I was wondering if anybody could help me with this problem.
Almost all my life I had problems with obesity and overweight. You can't imagine how much problems this caused me when I was younger.
When I realized that I could change this I found some new diet to help me reduce my weight. I used it for about two years.
I couldn’t believe but it worked! Within these two years I have reduced my body weights to almost normal limits.
But, there are some things that are driving me crazy. One of them is my fatty eyelids. No meter how skinny I become, my eyelids are very big, swollen and ugly.
So, I heard about some new doctor called Dr.Berris from Sacramento who specialized in eyelid cosmetic surgery and I was wondering what kind of operation I need?
Thanks!

Dr.Craig Berris did this operation on me few years ago and can light you with some details.
Right term for this operation is Blepharoplasty.
The word refers to the operation that removes pouches of prolapsed fat and loose skin in the upper and lower eyelids.
I think doctor Berris is the best in his business because, beside a fact that he is very good surgeon, he talks with his patients for hours to determine what it really what patients want.
You will have a check of such things as visual acuity, degree of vision impairment from the drooped skin, and tear production.
The surgeon will remove the excess fat through a small incision behind the eyelid and he will make scars on the natural skin lines so, after surgery, scar is practically invisible.
One more thing that separates this doctor from others is that yours eyes will not be bandaged after surgery and you will be able to apply cold compresses to them to minimize swelling and bruising and also, your eyes may feel dry or scratchy and you may use artificial tears to lubricate the eyes.