I'm having a very strange thing happen with my eyes. When I wake up in the night, I have to use my fingers to open my eyelids, my eyelids feel so heavy and my eyes feel quite dry and sensitive to light. Actually, the lights on the computer are bothering my eyes right now, and moving my eyelids feels like a major task. I feel like I am working to keep my eyelids open, and when I look off to the side, it feels uncomfortable and feels like the eye is being pulled. Any thoughts about this? I have recently moved to a new city and I have noticed this symptom since I moved. Thanks so much.

My guess is that you are probably stressed right now. I don't know how long ago you moved but I can tell you that it makes me feel tired. Are you able to see a doctor? It would be a good idea to check just to make sure that you're okay. Let me know okay?