Endo brow-lift 3 years ago, regretfully picked him as my surgeon. Can't look in the mirror anymore.

I had my eyes botched by Jacono and had to go to another plastic surgeon to fix his mess. Run, run, run.... I promise you, he is the worst plastic surgeon Ever!!! Read his reviews and focus on all the negative reviews written on how he butchers faces. The positive reviews are written by his publicist, staff and even evil himself. The positive reviews are BOGUS! You have been warned.

Getting this surgery is the biggest regret of my life. I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. During my consultation, I expressed I did not want my almond shaped eyes to change. He promised me that they wouldn't and that I would have no scarring. The outcome was horrific!I had huge round eyes, like saucers, with scarring above and below both eyes. He placed the incisions well above the natural crease of my eyes and flared them up to my eyebrows. This was extremely visible even a year after surgery. He left scars under my eyes that makeup cannot cover.This incompetent doctor left fat pads in the corner of my eyes; he never removed them which was part of the surgery.My eyes were no longer symmetrical. One eye was pulled down at the corner; this made my eye look "sad."It was pulled so much that I couldn't keep the water out of my eye in the shower.I went to two other plastic surgeons for second opinions. They agreed his work was really bad. One doctor thought the scarring left behind was "Peculiar." The doctor couldn't understand why Jacono left the fat pads in the corner of my eyes. He wanted to pick up my pulled eye to make it look natural. All I wanted was to feel refreshed. Instead, I felt a lot of pain after surgery that lasted a long time.

I wish I chose a doctor that was recommended to me by someone I knew. Instead, I read Jacono's advertisement and saw that he called himself, "The Redo Doctor." This is true, I had to get my eyes redone by another plastic surgeon that came highly recommended to me by someone I know. I found that Dr. Jacono says anything you want to hear just to get your money. If you are dissatisfied after surgery, well now you're dealing with a different doctor. One that truly doesn't care about his patients, just his pockets. I would never recommend this Dr. Jacono to anyone. I learned my lesson, never chose a doctor that needs to advertise. Choose one that comes highly recommended by real people. The surgeon that fixed Jacono's botched job was able to cut out my scars and give me my almond shaped eyes back. This surgeon does not advertise. He doesn't have to. He's that good.

Why do I sit here and feel the need to write this?  It is because I care about people.  I am writing this to warn you.  RUN!

Getting this surgery is the biggest regret of my life. I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. During my consultation, I expressed I did not want my almond shaped eyes to change. Dr. Jacono promised me that they wouldn't and that I would have no scarring. The outcome was horrific!I had huge round eyes, like saucers, with scarring above and below both eyes. He placed the incisions well above the natural crease of my eyes and flared them up to my eyebrows. This was extremely visible even a year after surgery. He left scars under my eyes that makeup cannot cover.This incompetent doctor left fat pads in the corner of my eyes; he never removed them which was part of the surgery. My eyes were no longer symmetrical. One eye was pulled down at the corner; this made my eye look "sad."It was pulled so much that I couldn't keep the water out of my eye in the shower. I went to two other plastic surgeons for second opinions. They agreed his work was really bad. One doctor thought the scarring left behind was "Peculiar." The doctor couldn't understand why Jacono left the fat pads in the corner of my eyes. He wanted to pick up my pulled eye to make it look natural.All I wanted was to feel refreshed. Instead, I felt a lot of pain after surgery that lasted a long time.

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how it's going to play out. You'll make an appointment with Dr. Jacono and you will believe everything he has to say. All of his lies; what a great doctor he is and everything. You will pay his outrageous price, you are thinking he must be good if he charges so much money. (One of your many mistakes) Now you won't see him again until you are operated on. Now you are really going to pay. You had no clue this was going to happen to you (Unless you are reading this, then you should have known better) You are going to despise the way you look and he's going to tell you that you look amazing. Now you are stuck. Not only did you pay for this botched job, but if you are smart you will pay more and go to another doctor to try and correct what has been done to you. Good luck with that because chances are you can't be fixed. Even if you find a doctor that is willing to operate, you will never be the same. You will wish you never chose him as your doctor, but you're still stuck. In the process, you will be paying to see a Psychiatrist and Therapist. You have never seen them before, you will start now. You are going to spend money on antidepressants and anxiety medication because you are so distraught. You are going to hate yourself and you are going to avoid mirrors. Now you are going to spend even more money buying designer sunglasses and hats because you dare not leave the house without them. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you will save money on social events. You are never going to want to leave the house or go out to events with family and friends. So you will save there. There are many, many wonderful doctors out there. Unfortunately, Dr. Jacono is definitely not one of them. Good luck!

Be careful. Andrew Jacono doesn't do anything well. Have you read the reviews? Why would anyone let this man operate on them?

Jacono is overly agressive with his under eye bleph. He takes too much skin and you are left deformed. Your eyes are pulled and you get the whites of the eyes showing under your iris. This totally changes the way you look and not for the better. Your eyes will never look the same. Don't you still want to look like yourself but better? Well, now you look like someone else and worse! You will hate your results and regret choosing him as your doctor.

YES! BOTCHED! HE SUCKS!

Thank you for sharing to us. there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us