I have bags under my eyes and it gets worse with my monthly cleansing cycle. I am not using anything, because I am not sure what, so I hope you can recommend something. I am 38 years old. Thanks

In 40’s body's natural ability to detoxify becomes weaker and Bags under the eyes suggest a buildup of impurities. Since bags under the eyes are often due to digestive impurities, which are caused by a sluggish digestion, the main organ involved is the liver. There are some herbs mixtures, you can find in pharmacy to help you balance the liver and helps the assimilation and filtration of impurities that can end up causing under eye bags. Good luck!

The first time I woke up with horrible bags under my eyes started about a year of going to different doctors and misdiagnosis whenever this problem would recur. I'm copying the following post because it turned out to be the same diagnosis for me: "Doctors FINALLY found out my eye swelling, itchiness, and dry eyes was caused by strep germs--or staph, BOTH can do this to your eyes, and it's nearly impossible to tell which without a biopsy or something, but they are both treated the same way--with oral antibiotic. It is dangerous (in rare cases) to let this go on without treatment, for fear of spreading the strep/staph into the brain, my eye doctor said. For me, it took two courses of antibiotic pills to clear it completely up. I never knew until this that the same germs that can cause strep throat can cause eye infection! That, and staph, can enter your skin around the eye area through the slightest scratch or opening. (In my case, I suspect it was from my tweezer. Now, I sterilize it in the dishwasher once a week.) I tried over the counter antibiotic cream, and that made it worse. The doctor said I should have used ointment, not cream... but he preferred I just take the oral antibiotics. Also, because of the damage done from getting this more than once, I now have dry eyes. This good eye doctor I found who helped me discover the strep/staph (instead of just writing it off as blepharitis) also advised me to only use eye drops containing "cellulose" since that helps soothe dry eyes the best. Just like with blepharitis, strep or staph eye infections is soothed during healing, by soaking your eyes in clean bath water/shower as warm as you can stand it, and/or moist hot compresses, such as a soft washcloth and very warm water. Eye drops help the soreness. Anti-inflammatories of your choice (aspirin, ibuprofen) help the swelling and the pain. But if your body can't fight off the strep or staph on it's own, you will require oral antibiotics. Remember, strep and staph germs are EVERYWHERE. If they invade your eye, you will get symptoms and need treatment."