hello good friends,

Ive been suffering from depression and anxiety for 1 and a half years now. I cant take it anymore . I can cope with it no more .About 2 weeks ago i was feeling so much better but now this sadness is waxing in me again :-(. Besides that have some anxiety/panic attacks symptoms.

I see blind spots/eye floaters like cobwebs drifting along my eyes and my eyes are sensitve to light ,especially in the mornings . When I close my eyes, I see this floaters too!!! I think my brain is screwed up now and Im more worried. Notin lifts me up again. Life has no in

Im suffering again and im in pain :-((( What can I do pls helpppppppmeeeeeeeee:(((xxx

Im afraid to die! Im still 30 years old!!!

Hi there, floaters in the eyes are so normal. I know that it's freaky but everyone has them! There's nothing wrong with you, okay? What else is causing you to freak out?