Hello. I'm 46 year old male and just recently I started to suffer from some vision problems and I don’t know what to do about it.
I started to notice some small shadows on my field of vision, especially when I look at light-colored areas such as a blue sky or white wall. I have never experienced anything similar. First it was just a small dark spot but with time it has growth and become pretty bothersome.
They move as my eyes move and seem to dart away when I try to look at them directly. A friend told me it is psychological problem in fact! Please tell me what could have caused this and is it a sign of some eye disease. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Hi. My father also complained on same problem last year and so I did a small research about this problem and listen what I have found.
This is very common problem and the right term for it is eye floaters.
They may be seen as strings, streaks, clouds, bugs, dots, dust, or spider webs.
This isn’t psychological problem but organic, because small parts made up of blood, retinal tissue or vitreous detachment are found in the eyes of people who suffer from this condition. But this hasn’t to be the only cause because it could simply mean a normal aging change in the vitreous-eye tissue.
The bottom line is that there is no cure for this condition but they usually with time settle below the line of sight and never do not go away completely.