Hey my name is nikki im 22 years old..and ive been seeing eye floaters for the past couple months everyday ive seen two eye doctors and they say its normal i see them only when i look in the sky or on white walls and also if i look in the sky i see waving lines...its really scaring me help!!!

I see floaters too, but I was never worried about it. They are especially common when looking directly at a light background, or when feeling light-headed. Under normal circumstances, eye floaters are absolutely nothing to worry about. Everyone experiences them from time to time and they cause no ill effects. But if they start becoming visible in every background, suddenly increase in number and are accompanied by any loss of vision you should visit your doctor again. This could be an early sign of retinal detachment. If your eye floaters are so numerous that they significantly interfere with your vision, your doctor might suggest a surgical procedure (vitrectomy) that uses a hollow needle to withdraw the vitreous humor from your eye. But, you may only need natural eye-drops, or you can deal with them by simply ignoring them, like I do.