Can anyone help me? For the last month and a half I have had terrible pressure in my head as well as floaters of all kinds. These floaters do not go away for any period of time. I am having difficulty concentrating at work. I have had this before...I am currently taking risperdal and celexa as this appeared to be a case of depression and anxiety. I have increased my dosage of risperdal but this has not helped. Does anyone have anymore suggestions of what I can do. My doctor doesn't have any answers. All blood work has come back good. He thinks it could be sinuses but I just don't know. This is becoming bothersome to the point that I no longer like to go out or even go to work. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks.

Hey, I know what you are going through. Had this for 3 weeks. Started off as chronic fatigue, feverish, hot flashes, and lightheadedness and then floaters, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns. Waking up in the middle of the night feeling tense and scared and would shake like it was -50.

I've always had floaters but now I am more aware of them, they are annoying. Also I have headaches that I get relief from for what would seem like minutes a day. I felt fatigued and lightneaded and dizzy too. My doctor gave me a series of examinations and a blood test and believed it to be anxiety over a head injury. Could also be post concussion syndrom. I've been to hospital twice out of fear and have seen four doctors who all agree it's anxiety but I would like further examinations, although I have my strength back I want all the symptoms to go away . . . I can never find the boards I post on, so when I tell people I'll respond in a few days I lose the board and don't but I'll save this to favourites and let you know what I find out.
I'm making an appointment for Monday/Tuesday with my doctor.

Take care.

More anxiety pills . . . pills to help me sleep and a referal to a neurologist (after what was like a substantial debate), which could take, who knows how long? . . . I want a CAT scan ASAP though. For peace of mind.

Any updates?

If you have been to your doctor and have ruled out anything life threatening, please consider working with a nutritionist. It is amazing to discover how simple it can be to remedy issues like this with some changes to your diet. Keep a journal of what you are eating and when. Record your how you are feeling and then locate a nutritionist. Often at a glance they can identify culprits in your diet, which when eliminated can have a profound affect on how you feel. I used to feel awful all the time. When I made some diet modifications I found increased energy, and it was no longer a struggle for me to focus and concentrate. It was like a cloud had been lifted for me. This was in a matter of days. My constant headaches disappeared and a myriad of other issues I didn't know were related went away. (Waking up tired and achy, joint aches, hemorrhoids... yuck...). Not to mention, since I made some changes I have stopped having chronic sinus, ear and strep infections. :-D

I too suffered from floaters then later developed spells of partial visual loss due to what appeared to be a black line cutting off my vision.
Recently I webt to the optomitrist and she told me I had eye migraines.
She said if they come and go not to be to alarmed but if they lasted constantly for a week or more go to a doctor or ER.
I had never heard of eye migraines before and was shocked to learn this.
Do a search on eye migraines or migraines to find out about htis.
Hope it helps.

Psss...during the examination the eye doc put anestetic in my eyes to exam them using a bright light. It hurt really bad but I've only had one "eye migraine" since and its been almost 2 months. Strange or what?

do a search on:

Guide to Ocular (eye) migraines.

I have the same symptoms. I started to have dizziness. The dizness after few months disappeared and then after other months reappeared. Then I had 2 floaters and sometime I have headaches and I feel disoriented and confused. All the analysis that I have done are ok. TAC is ok. Blood tests are ok. Only after the head shaking test was reveled a horizontal nystagmus but none can understand the causes of this nystagmus. I also don't know if the dizziness are related to the nystagmus or to the floaters...my doctor said that the dizziness cannot be related to the floaters...is there anyone else who had the same symptoms? Did you understood the causes? Have you managed to heal? Thank you

I had floaters and exhibited same symptoms

Please share if you found anything which helped you

Hello! I was wondering if you ever figured out exactly what was wrong?? Desperate for some answers I've been suffering from this for about eight months.
Best,
Antonia

Hello all!!! I'm happy to inform you that all of your stories are my story too! I have Vertigo, Nystagmus, floaters, anxiety, blurry vision, headaches, ADD symptoms, as well as other things I won't list here, but I am here to help! I have been researching my ailments for years! Absolutely freaking desperate for answers! Sooo tired of suffering, going from doctor to doctor.. Blood tests fine, blah, blah, BLAH!!! I had enough of hearing blah!! I hope you all figured out what's the big secret on your own, but if you are still having issues... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use