Hello, folks. My husband and I have a small baby and he was diagnosed with congenital obstructive uropathy. His doctor recommended operation for this condition of his, but we are still not sure. I would like to hear other people’s opinion. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you for all your assistance.

Hello. You haven’t mentioned what kind of obstructive uropathy your kid has. But, never mind. I think that you should listen to your kid’s doctor tells you. Obstructive uropathy means that there is a blockage in your kid’s urinary tract. This interferes with normal urine flow. This can lead to many complications, even kidney damaging. That is why you should take it seriously. Discuss with your kid’s doctor about all the details of the operation. You must find out all that you want to know. Bye!