What can cause abdominal muscle pain when I’m riding my bike? I haven’t paid to much attention to it in the beginning, but since it’s persistent, I started missing my training and I don’t want to quit cycling. Can you tell me what to do in order to stop this pain? I just hope I haven’t injured something badly.

In my opinion, this problem is one of the many caused by the incorrect adjustment of the saddle and improper posture. If cycling is just your hobby, you probably don’t exactly know how to adjust toolbar and saddle and if you don’t do it properly, this is what you’re up against. It’s better to take your bike to a service shop and have them adjust it for you, because that’s the only way to solve your problem. I don’t know why people like to meddle about the things they don’t know the first thing about. I see that you want to be a handyman but leave to for some other field of your interest. This is serious and you should treat it that way.