Hello, folks. I got twins last year. I was very happy then, but I think that I could look for some help then. It seems that I was embarrass to ask for help when I got twins. Maybe I made a mistake. I would really like to hear what you think about this. I hope someone will share opinion here.

Hello to you too. I think that if you have anyone who can help you, you should ask for help. Raising one child can be difficult, let alone two. Twins are very difficult, especially when they are little. If you have managed everything on your own, then I admire you. You haven’t mentioned your husband. If he exists, you should make him a part of raising your twins as well. He must give his contribute. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, there. I would agree with the previous post. One baby requires a lot of work. I can imagine how it is with twins. In fact, I cannot imagine. I am a mother of one kid and I know how much work it requires. I really don’t know why you were embarrassed to ask for help. Your nearest should be there to help you. You must change this way of thinking. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!