Hi
I have bumps all over my labia minora, i have always thought they were normal because they never spread, they don't itch, they don't cause any form of pain AND they are in a perfect symetrical sequence on each side. They are just under the skin and are whitish. They cannot be popped like pimples. According to one of my friends this is normal, apparently they are some kind of lymph glands or something, but she doesn't have them herself and i have never heard of anyone who does.
I have had a boyfriend of two years who has no issue with it and never said anything, but at the same time i never asked him...

Is it normal, if you spread out your labia minora can you see sequenced little whitish things???

I have freaked out and looked up all kinds of diseases for years, but no form of disease matches it. And no one on the web has issues about it???

HELP!!!!

i have the same thing

I too have this, and the gyno never has said anything is wrong, and I would assume she would if it was an issue. She looks at all the skin down there, so there is no doubt she has seen it. The ones I have closer the the clitoris almost seem like they can be popped because they look sort of like white heads but they will hurt if you try to pop them. I will have to actually make a point of asking the gyno next Oct at my appt. Glad to hear other people have them too.

same thing here iwent to the gyno and he said nothing about it and i have both labias full of them idk

I have the same thing. it has always freaked me out. i feel like its ugly. but good to knkow others have them too

i have had this same problem...forever.

hey its okay this is normal they are called fordyce spots 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use