Hello! Can somebody tell me what could be those blisters that showed up in my nose recently? The thing is I have already had them once and they have gone on their own within 3 weeks or so and they were actually hurting me so much and now these blisters showed up again in my nose and I am curious what are they and how am I suppose to heal them.

Whenever it comes to blisters usually some antibiotic treatment is being prescribed whether topical or oral one. Blisters are usually caused by some bacterial infection and the most common is streptococcus infection that causes the spread of these blisters –they are first like red sores that becomes crusty and hurt and itches also but you better not touch them for that is the way they spreads easily. But also you may have some sort of folliculitis regarding that little hair inside of the nose- that is a condition when the follicules are being infected by some bacteria. Anyway you should go see an internist in order to determine what have caused you those blisters in nose and therefore to determine the right treatment.