Hello. About a week ago (October 22), my boyfriend and I had engaged in sexual acts. We did not have sexual intercourse, but he did finger me. I believe he had pre-cum on his penis, but I am not sure if he got it on his fingers. I'm not sure if pre-cum contains sperm (does it? If so, what are the chances of me getting pregnant by it?), and I am sure he did not ejaculate anytime before this. Neither have we had sexual intercourse previously. What I am most worried about are the symptoms that I seem to be getting now. It's only been 7 days since this incident, yet I am feeling very bloated, gaseous and slighty nauseous. I'm totally stressing out over being pregnant, but I'm not sure if these symptoms are due to all this stress, or if I'm really pregnant! I know it's too early to be feeling all this, but I am worried. I am not spotting, my breasts are sore/tender, or anything like that. It's just the bloating/gassy/naseousness that I am most concerned about.

Precum CAN contain sperm although it's controversial as to how much. There is a possibility of getting pregnant off of precum but it is very unusual. Especially since he didn't insert it in you. Sperm does not last long after it's been exposed to the environments. it's meant to be either in his penis or in your vagina. Overall, every woman (regardless of how hard they are trying to get pregnant) has a 20-30% chance of getting pregnant every month. I'm still doing research to see how these odds are calculated. But I would say that just based on this much, you are not pregnant. As far as the symptoms go, you are right. It is too soon to have symptoms. You are probably experiencing early period symptoms. Or even ovulation symptoms, depending on when you last period was.