MOST OF THE TIME I FEEL NAUSEA, MOST OF THE TIME MY STOMACH IS BLOATED OR FULL OF GAS AND FOR THAT REASON I DONT ALWAYS WANT TO EAT . IT'S BECOME A REGULAR FEELING BEING THAT I HAVE THIS FEELING DAILY.

Same thing here. Anything I eat, I get gasses and my stomach starts to growl really really loud. Sometimes, I get so bloated. I don't know what to do exept not eat as to prevent all of this. The left side of my stomach gets a little pain but not so much pain. More like, hey, it's irritated again. I wonder what's up.

My suggestion to you both is get your mouth checked out.
What i mean is do you have any metal (amalgam) fillings?
the mercury released every day from these fillings screws with your stomach
get your fillings replaced with composites, i have and my whole life has changed, im soo much healthier now, cheers

I don't know about the fillings, but what I will say is this, there are many reason for gas and bloating. The 1st thing to do is write down what you eat everyday and what happens after. With all of the hormones and chemicals in our food more and more people are becoming intolerant to things they used to be able to handle. Such a lactose intolerant, Celiac disease (wheat protein) etc. And as you get older you can also have an intolerance to beef and pork!!!!! A sign of gallbladder problems is belching and bloating, so be careful. Fatty foods can really play havoc with your gallbladder! Also ulcers, cause the same symptoms. See it can be so many things when it is your digestive system. So write down things, see if you can see a conection, and if it continues with no rhyme or reason go to the doctors. Because they will ask you to keep track anyway, so you will be one step ahead. Good luck and good health