...VERY Bloated in lower abdominal, certain words make me nausous, emotional, constipated, gassy, tired all throughout the day, increased appetite???

OK....

And.... have you missed a period yet? If not, just wait it out until you have, and then you can take a home pregnancy test. Things such as constipation, nausea and vomiting and all point to pregnancy, but they hardly constitute a positive pregnancy. To put simply, only a positive pregnancy test is a positive pregnancy test. The stuff you are experiencing could just as easily be stress, or, you know, food poisoning perhaps. Mind you, I don't know how you can be nauseous and have increased appetite at the same time. I certainly didn't feel like that when I was pregnant, only after the second trimester.

Oh and forgot to add... had unprotected sex about a week and a half ago or two weeks ago, not sure what to think... suppose to start tomorrow. Some advice please..

Hi everyone, please help

My 21 year old daughter is having pains started on the 11th of may 2012, at around 8:00 pm, she was with friend and when they found her she was coiled on the floor with severe pain in middle of upper abdomen and lower chest area ( in between) she felt gassy and bloated too, she did have her period the same day but she gets cramps but they are normally on the bottom of lower abdomen.

She said it was not her normal period pains the girls gave her panadol rapid and 4 hours in pain it vanished, only to come back at 6:00 am in the morning the next day 12th may 2012 . which she did not tell me.

30th May 2012, did not go to work as wan't feeling herself by 4:30 she had to call a friend to drive her to the doctors as she had the same pains again sever her friend found her coiled up in pain when she came to pick her up went to the doctors . doctor asked her to go to emergency after been there till 11:00 pm they called us in the pain would come and go but she was feeling really bloated, gassy and gets hungry too, nauseated feeling, but did not vomit, they did nothing after all that time just sent us home and said it is IBS type of pain, never ever had this type of pain ever before,looked at IBS symptoms they say it is constipation or mucosy stools, she goes to the toilet once every three days but this day she went about 5 times the stools were just soft but not diarohhea, nor mucosy, all she had was some left over fried rice that was bought from the chinese shop the day before. We ate it the previous day but not the next day except her,

I am worried sick she does not look too well, no temps, even though 36.9celcius normal,

Had pains on 31st May 2012 and took her back to the doctors, my GP who is running test for Celiac disease please for give spellings, Iron, lft, c reactive protein, cholestrol sugar, etc. I am so worried she is getting really upset and iratable too,

Tomoorw she has a MRI need to drink barium but she is also having a sore throat, and not sure if she should drink the stuff, she feels hugry, but gets bloated, could it be a bug,

She used to get stiches or pains on left side of abdomen for last two years that comes and goes did a scan and on ovaries and it was alright, she also passed blood in stools which was like a period bright red, around the same time december 30 2010, doctor did internal on rectum said it mst have been a tear, she said she was a bit constipated at the time and she had it once more during that time and said nothing since the doctor has not done a stool test as yet, she gave aher a buscopan injection which helped with the cramps, and gave gavascon to take for blotiness which she has been taking.

1st june 2012, went for fasting blood test today,and after that she had a up and go drink and complained of slight pain took two gavasons, and again she took another 2 after dinner as she had noodles with carrots, leaks silverside a couple of pieces with mixed with mince meat, and said that she felt bloati and gas.

Could these previous stich like symptoms since 2010 have aggevated the problem, I just dont know what to do. and feel so helpless any informaiton would help please

Mys sisters had gall bladder problems but their were like pains that started and went to the middle of the chest and to the back and the scan showed that thye had gall stones, could gall stones cause , bloating and gas problems too, her pains were in middle of the upper abdoment and lower chest (in between) any help or answers please

What is your diagnosis, are you alright now and what is or ws the outcome, did you fina an answer if so how

Log in to leave feedback 0 0

your pregnant could be more flippin obvious

I had my gall bladder removed when I was 18 years of age. They say the typical criteria for gall bladder disease or gall stones is " fat, fair, forty" I was a lanky, red head, 18 year old. I suffered with very similar pains to what your daughter is experiencing. I would definitely suggest a doctors visit. Don't leave it too long as I ended up so unwell I could no longer keep food down, sleep, go outside ( I became extremely anxious due to the pains) I must have lost about 4 stone before the doctor could have me in for my op. I would also advise you see someone straight away as gall bladder operations are extremely common and therefore the waiting list for a surgeon is extensive, I had to wait for 7 months for mine. Let me know what happens. If it is the case I may remember a few tips to try and make her life easier in the mean time. ☺