I am 22 years old, no birth control pills ever, having my regular sex with my bf, like everyday because we are trying to get pregnant but its been 3 months now and still nothing is happening. I know it is too early to say this but we just wanted to get pregnant. Moreover, my period will be 7days from now. and I have been having this sore nipples for almost 3 days now. I have been gaining weight also. (but for the last 3 months I had my regular period.) I want to know if I am pregnant or this is some kind of a something that may lead into something that is not nice..? I am scared please help me.. and I dont feel like these sore nipples before i am having my period. only some cramps on my abdomen and on my back. please help..

OK, the good news is I have never heard of sore nipples being associated with any risky condition, and I've been around for a while, so I very much doubt you have a health issue as such - still, someone wins the lottery, and you may have found some extremely rare and unusual condition, so if in doubt, check it out, go see a doctor.

There is a much simpler explanation, which is that skin gets tender and sensitive as it heals, or changes, so maybe that's your body preparing your nipples for milk, ie: yes - and what a pleasure that you are hoping for pregnancy, rare here online! - so the human race has hope!

A woman may care to describe her experience for you, or you can google online for stories as to what to expect during onset of pregnancy, and pregnancy itself.

Google home pregnancy test for sites with info about how soon you can take them, but the first day of your missed period (ie: 8 days from now) appears to be the earliest you can reasonably expect a reliable answer.

Good luck, and if you're concerned, or they're painful (not just sensitive) or some other clear indication of distress, go see a doctor or clinic.

Thank you for the ideas. :-)