I'm 21 and my breasts are swollen and my nipples hurt. My period is due next week, and this is consistent with my PMS symptoms, but my fiance and I have had sex using the pulling out method. The difference with this, is that my breasts feel better when pressure is used. Normally any type of contact or pressure is painful, so the fact that it feels better makes me a little nervous. Am I just being paranoid? Is this something to be concerned about?
Thank you

Your period is due next week, so you'd likely have conceived about a week ago if you are pregnant. It's not unrealistic that you would already be having some pregnancy symptoms by that time, but like you say, a lot of PMS symptoms are the same as early pregnancy symptoms, and that's definitely true for swollen/sore breasts

if you really, really don't want to get pregnant, the pull out method isn't the best contraceptive method! You know this. You should at least be tracking your ovulation as well, if you want to use natural family planning, and then avoid intercourse on the days you think you are fertile, or use a condom just on those days. 

Yah I have the same problem me and my boyfriend us the pulling out method and my boobs are sore like yours and pressure does feel better for a long period of time