Save yourself, DO NOT try Gall Bladder Cleanse.
I found several sites for Gall bladder cleanse.
I was diagnosed with gall stones, already had sonogram and surgery scheduled.
Tried the Olive Oil and Lemon Juice cleanse recommended at relfe.com.
This was a nasty drink, and made me feel sick for hours.
I had a painful attack.
Finally passed many stones (about 1/4 cup)
Most stones the size of two green peas.
So I was happy, it was over, I had passed my stones!

BUT, I had a repeat sonogram and I still have many stones.
I need surgery anyway, and if you try it, you probably will still need surgery too!
Save yourself from this pain.
DO not do this cleanse!
Sharon, Laurel, MD

This is not true for everyone, and I've done the cleanse several times with great results! The one sure thing you have to lose is your money with Doctors who want to remove your gall bladder! Funny how they can't remove the stoves and leave the gallbladder? That would make too much sense. We can do amazing surgeries, but for this important organ they just rejmove it and throw it away - most give you NO NUTRITIONAL FOLLOWUP or tell you about BILE SALTS and other things you NEED to properly remain healthy. Why? Because then you won't continue to be a patient for the medical community and BIG PHARMA! follow all the recommendations on the sites and recipes that are online - it can cause problems for you.

I like the model where you pay your doctor when you are WELL, then when you get sick you STOP PAYING them - then it would be in their best interest to get you better and back to work. :-)

hi....
The Lemonade Diet is often used synonymously with The Master Cleanse, but I break it out to describe to portion of The Master Cleanse when you consume the nutrients and energy from the freshly squeezed organic lemons, grade B or better maple syrup, and organic cayenne pepper.Master cleansers do the lemonade diet, and salt water flush for simple and effective detox

-----
Hardy

hi....
The Lemonade Diet is often used synonymously with The Master Cleanse, but I break it out to describe to portion of The Master Cleanse when you consume the nutrients and energy from the freshly squeezed organic lemons, grade B or better maple syrup, and organic cayenne pepper.
-----
Hardy
-----
Master cleansers do the lemonade diet, and salt water flush for simple and effective detox
The lemonade master cleanser

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!
-----------
ROCKYMEET

Sir/madam,

Gud am,pm. Im Mark Anthony Gayatgay.Sir i would like to ask you about the cayene pepper. cayene pepper can be used for gallblader to dissolve the stones?There is a remedy for cure or any other things to do?I hope you answer my question for my problem.

This is for the lady that had gallbladder pain and tried the cleanse and didn't work. I suffered the same thing but here is the problem. The reason it didn't work at all for you is that you needed to dissolve or at least break up the stones first. You can't just do a flush right away and expect miracles. It doesn't work that way. There are things that help break and even pulverize stones to turn them into mush and then you can follow up with a flush.

Also the reason you got sick is that your body wasnt prepared for to do it. One needs to alkalize the body for a while and also cleanse the colon before even trying a liver flush.

Women tend to get more gallstones than men. Here is a good article ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. There are good pointers in there including treatment to dissolve them.

People. Don't cut off a precious organ if simply have gallstones. It is ludicrous. It is a much needed organ than what most people think. There are other alternatives including laser.

PEACE