Hi! Few, weeks go I had routine urine test. Doctor told me that I have proteinuria and hematuria. I feel well I don’t have any other symptoms. Doctors recommended me a physical examination and urine testing once or twice a year. Do I need kidney biopsy? Is this serious?

Hi! My wife have same syndrome for past 6 years. After some information we understand that is nothing serious.
Asymptomatic proteinuria and hematuria syndrome is a disorder of glomeruli characterized by steady or intermittent loss of small amounts of protein and blood in the urine. Mild proteinuria and hematuria are sometimes discovered in people without symptoms The presence of clumps of red blood cells or abnormally shaped red blood cells is a clue for doctors that the blood in the urine came from glomeruli. Kidney biopsy is rarely performed because the likelihood of finding a treatable disease is very low. Most people with asymptomatic proteinuria and hematuria syndrome do not worsen.

I had a spinal cord stimulater fitted two weeks ago and since then my water works has blood and protein in it can you give me some ansewers