I'm a 37 yr.old female with a very embarrasing facial skin problem. The center area of my face, starting around eye lids and continuing around bottom of chin, is very RED, blotchy, and flacky. I use moisturizer cream every morning and by the time I get home from work it is flaking off. I use make-up to even out my skin color, so you can imagine how bad it looks when it starts flaking. It even gets on the front of my shirt and it looks like my face has dandruff. I work with the public and realyy need some relief from this problem. Think it could be some type of vitamin deficiency? Oh yeah, any time I'm on antibiotics for unrelated issues, it clears up!!

Hello

I would advice you to see a homoeopath in your area. I am sure he/she can help resolve this.

by the way did you ever suffer from eczema?

Good luck

Mohamed

Hello Ksanchez,
I am a 56 year old women and I have the same problem. I come from a long line af allergy sufferers.(asthma, eczma, dermatitis).
My face gets red blotches which feel hot, like sunburn, they then crack like the Gobi desert and peel right up to the hairline, so it looks like large dandruff. People I work with thought that I went sking in winter and that's how I got sunburned. The truth is as You know, I get sunburned indoors, without the sun. I just use sorbolene with 10% glycerin as I can get this on an authority 'script of 5 @ 1kg. It does disappear at times for no apparent reason. Showering and hair washing, seem to make it worse. I was given ELIDEL Cream by a skin specialist and it does do some good but I "Googled" the side effects and don't like to use it too often. I was sure that I had LUPUS but the specialist does not agree. Also don't ever put cortisone on your face if it's stronger than 1% as it will make veins visible. I'm sorry that I am not much help. Good Luck. Regards, Bez

I know how you feel, Im 14 and I have eczema. I get blotchy and VERY flaky even after applying thick moisturizer.

Probably have sebbheuric dermatitis cured by over the counter ketoconazole 1% shampoo, leave on scalp and face for 10 mins then rinse

Thank you, just seen your reply and will be trying this for my husband. We hope this works as he has been having problems for a while. Very much appreciated.

I had redness and peeling in my face for years after using dermalmd rosacea serum skin has become normal and the skin tone even also the pores are closed and no more peeling or redness. I strongly recommend dermalmd rosacea serum.