I have an issue with my skin, and I don't know what else to do. My primary care won't help me, and seems that the dermatology won't either. I know I have a problem, otherwise my skin would not look like this.

First, I will start with my face. I have had this problem for about 10 years. And they come and go. Depending on...well....not sure...they just come and go. And when they do...they come with avengence. I have these red blotchy dry, and flakey areas around my face. Most around my forehead, scalp area. Also around nose, eyelides around mouth too. They do not itch at all, but my skin cracks and bleeds when the affected area moves too much. When they start to bleed, is when they start to hurt.

Now for the brown blotches around my neck and chest area....They are brown, but also have white blotches to them. Like as though the pigmentation is darkening in that region, but also lightening at the same time. At first it was only under my breasts, but now it has spread to to inbetween my breasts, and now my neck.

I really hate having this, and not getting the answers that I need. I need advice, and will show pictures of my problem areas if needed. Please, can someone give me some advice?

I am sure that many people have issues with dry skin, but I just wanted to share with you, that recently (this pasy year) I have also began experiencing similiar dry skin problems. I get red scally dry patches around my eyelids, the sides of my nose, and behind my ears. What is also simuliar is that initially I would get them under my breasts, but now sometimes they show up between my breasts in the upper cleavage area. The worst one are the ones on the eyelids, not only is is extreamly obvious, but it also can be terribly painful feeling like paper cuts as the crack and just burn. I have been to 2 primary care doctors with differing opinions, and seen a dermatologist several times. PLus other MD's. I have seen probably 5 or 6 md's with the same issue. They have come up with everything from possible fungal infections, to exczema, allergies, psorasis, you name it. I stopped seeking medical help because it became a game, called try this drug and see how it effects you, and try this one, and maybe we can diagnose it by what drug does what to you, Scary!!!! so I've since began looking for more natrual and holistic aproaches. I can say that there are some good brands out there that you can try for a good skin care regimine, looks for holistic skin care products, as I think we have really sensitive skin. I notice that mine come out when I am over tired, stressed out, or somehow out of balance. Pay attention to your body, your skin is a reflection of whaty is going on inside.

Afocusedangel

I believe what you have on your chest is called tinea versicolor. Look it up on the web. I have this also.

I had dandruff like flaking that started around my ears. I assumed a burn from putting on my sunglasses. Condition spread to my ears, face- chin & eyebrows, sideburns and lower legs. I tried many things, apple cider vinegar, lotions, Vitamin E and Avon's Skin so Soft which gave relief for a few hours. Then I tried betamethasone dipropionate cream. Condition is healed after 2 days.