Hi, I have this awful dandruff, or seborrheic dermatitis, as my doc calls it. The skin on my head is flaking and it looks like snowing when I brush my hair, or even touch it. Don`t know what to do (only that I can`t wear black). Also, I have this greasy and flaky skin on my legs too. Doc told me to try X-Seb, twice a week, and so I did, but nothing. What to do? How to get rid of the snow?

Hi, yeah, many people have problem with seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff is usually treated with X-Seb, Scalpicin, Selsun, Exsel, DHS Zinc or DHS Tar, Head&Shoulders (didn`t work for me), Neutrogena T/Gel, Polytar. These shampoos contain salicylic acid, medicine selenium sulfide, pyrithione zinc or coal tar. Coal tar shampooos should be used 3 times a week. But, with seborrheic dermatitis you should use one of those daily, untill you put your dandruff under control. Rub the hair thoroughly and leave the shampoo on your scalp for some 5-10 min. If it doesn`t work, see you doc for some steroid lotion (steroid lotion combined with Neutrogena worked for me).

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed **

Potent Liquid Vitamin Eniva Vibe has been the only thing so far that has helped my severe case of seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp of 5 years....
Helped me so much I decided to become a distributor....Topical steroids and shampoos only made my condition much worse. I have been researching Seborrhea for 5 years and tried just about everything under the sun, seen 14 different doctors, this is a CRAZY irritating disease but I am much better now.....

Scott