hi my name is michaels and iam 25years old and  i am pretty heavey for my height and size, 5 11 and i am 275 pounds, i had a big change in my life in the past 2 years and as a way for me to coop i ate and ate and ate some more and now i am getting married and i cant look in the mirror i need something that will help me lose weight fast so i can feel energetic again and have more passion for life i wanna be able to look in that mirrior again and not see what i see know i wanna be 215-220 that is what i was 2 years ago please help, not sure whats good to take, hydroxycut? lipozene? phen375 ect.... i need to lose fat (weight) and control my eating. ANY ADVICE?

HI Michael.You can lose weight if you can have some discipline in calorie management and regularly do some work outs in the gym or do aerobic excersises like running,swimming cycling etc..my name is VEDAGIRI, I LIVE IN BANGALORE. I have lost 26 LBS & 3 inches waist loss.More than weight you need to lose abdominal fat,and you may get into complications like diabetes,hyper tension,and cardio vascular health issues .I am on to nutritional diet prog.with HERBALIFE  PRODUCTS.You can not get the same across the counter in any stores and can get it from Herbalife independant distributors.If you need I can guide you ,and get the products, at a discounted prices 

Hi Michael,you do not have to worry.You can lose weight by calorie management of your diet and do some work outs in the gym or do aerobic exercises like running ,cycling swimming etc.My name is VEDAGIRI,I live in  BANGALORE, INDIA.I have lost 26 lbs in wt. and 3 inches waist reduction in about 6 months. One can lose 5 to 10 lbs in a month safely.I am on to the nutritional products of HERBALIFE International an AMERICAN  MNC co,a pioneer in wt. management co having biz. in 81 countries in the world.The company is 32 yrs. old and their products are proven&time tested.100% vegetarian,free from drugs &chemicals.I am using the products since one year   .After achieving my desired wt. loss goal, I now continue the products on a reduced level to maintain my wt. and for long term good health.My lean muscle mass is improved ,and energy level enhanced.The products are not available across any store ,and can be got from the distributors or on becoming a member.If you are interested I can guide you to achieve your wt. loss goal.you can contact me thro' mail.My mail id is    tcveda@ g mail.com