I had problems loosing weight. I was always getting the weight back soon after I lost some pounds and then, I tried herbalife. Herbalife products and methods and it have been very good. I lost all my extra pounds and was coached very closely by my distributor. On top of that, I felt with a lot more energies. While I was loosing weight and now I am just getting a better nutrition and keeping my weight. It feels so good! I never expected this could happen like this. I would like to hear how others are satisfied with herbalife products.

Hi, I was very over weight and suffered from stress/anxiety relating to my confidence. I have tried many diets, some of which work for a short period, but then the weight just went back on. I started on herbalife, just to try, but I lost weight and gain optimal health. After being on herbalife for 16 weeks and I lost 8 kilos. I am so impressed with herbalife so I can tell to everyone who wants to lose weight to try with herbalife.