aaalright well i havent had sex in about 3 monthes and the last 2 partners ive had ive used protection..well about 2 days ago i was kind sore on vagina area i though well maybe it was an ingrown hair...but then i was taking a shower and i felt a lump so i checked it out and it looks like a boil...i read to put a warm compress on it so i did today and its going down a bit but it is kinda open now..and like leaking i guess and ive never had anything like this before...is it just a boil or ingrown hair gone infected?

I have the same thing going on. I've never had them before a year ago but then would get them often. They were very painful and started on my inner thigh but moved up closer to my vagina.One got so big and painful that I couldn't siand it anymore so I went to the doctor. He lanced it, tested the fluid inside and it came back to be strep infection.