I NEED SOME ADVISE. A WEEK AGO I REALISED I HAD A BOIL ON MY VAGINA LIP. I TRIED MY BEST TO SQUEEZE OUT ALL THE PUSS AND NOT HAVE IT SPREAD. IT GREW AS BIG TO THE SIZE OF A GOLF BALL. I COULD STAND THE PAIN FOR THREE DAYS AND COULD NOT WALK ANYMORE, SO I WENT TO MY GYNIE ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY. HE MADE A SMALL HOLE IN IT AND SQUEEZED MOST OF THE PUSS OUT FOR ME. IT GOT MUCH BETTER BUT NOW I REALISE I HAVE ANOTHER ONE FORMING JUST ABOUT A CENTIMETRE AWAY FROM THE FIRST ONE. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN. COULD IT BE CAUSED BY MY IUD I HAD INSERTED 2 YEARS AGO? I HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCE SOME TERRIBLE ABDOMINAL PAIN.

please email me back at _[removed]_
i think i might have the same problem

What you are experiencing is pretty common - especially if you are a cyclist. I generally have them form after waxing . . . using an antiseptic helps.

I have never been the kind of person to join anything like this and let alone talk about whats going on with me. I've recently found out that it maybe very helpful. Im enrolled in school in Tallahassee and I dont have any medical insurance and I dont know where to go to get checked. I am frequentlt getting some type of bump on my vagina... NEVER IN, OR AROUND OR EVEN IN THE LIPS OF MY VAGINA.... its mostly my like bikini area on the sides and at the top of my vagina.... one time i examined it and there was like a hair in the middle and I pulled it out and like puss and a lil blood came out and then like two days later it was gon... i have one now and this time its way more painful then any of the other ones and again fluid and a lil blood came out... i dont have a fever no abdominal pain(except when my periods on with cramps, lol) no burning when i urinate none of that!!! just a bump with clear coming out and i can only tell a little blood is coming out when i wipe it with toilet tissue.... help please cuz like i said i cant get to a doctor and i dont know of any free clinics

Im not sure of whats going on with me but Im a student and I dont have insurance and i do not want to go to the clinic at school because one it takes all day to get seen and two i dont want anyone in my business but the doctor.... I have been recently getting bumps or boil like bumps o my vagina... never in, or around the hole, not even in or in between th lips its more so on my bikini area the sides and the top... its hard and it hurts... one time there was a hair right in the middle of it and i pulled it out (didnt hurt to pull it) clear fluid came out and when i wiped it i noticed a little blood (a strain of bleed) its doesnt burn and i dont feel any discomfort when i urinate.... no fever and no abdominal pains.... I dont know what it could be....HELP!!! or at least point me in the direction of the nearest free clinic in Tallahassee,Fl

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING BOILS FOR THE PAST 8 YRS NOW. I GET THE M ON MY BUTT, UNDERARM, BREAST AND THE WORST PART IS MY VAGINAL "LIP". MOST OF THE TIME I LET THEM DRAIN ON THEIR OWN...BUT SOMETIMES THE PAIN IS TO HORRIBLE TO BEAR. SO I WOULD GO TO THE DR. AND LET THEM NUMB IT DRAIN AND PACK IT. ITS A BIG RELIEF. BUT ITS NO CURE FOR THEM.. THEY WILL KEEP COMING BACK UNLESS YOU HAVE THEM TAKE THE CORE OUT WHICH COULD GO AS DEEP AS A FT LONG. ITS A SCARY THING TO THINK ABOUT BUT I DEAL WITH THESE ALMOST EVERY OTHER MONTH

Boils are very contagious and it is not unusual to get one after the other. If you have one in your vaginal area you may need to go to the doctor for that and receive antibiotics and have it lanced and packed. Expect 4-5 days off work for that. If it's just and ingrown hair with clear serous fluid coming out I would suggest to clean the area with warm soapy water 3 times a day and pat dry. Do not squeeze the area and always wash your hands after touching any type of boil or lump. Try hot wet compresses to the lump. The more you squeeze the longer it will last and the bigger it will be. Waxing, shaving etc in the pubic area is a sure way of constantly getting lumps. Try trimming closely. You will be allot more attractive than having lumps all over you.

There are actualy a few things that you could about this, but most of the people mentioned all the most effective methods.

It's the same after shaving. You may consider some permanent hair removal procedure which can be more effective for you

I also get these in the same area and I have found something that helps. Probiotics...go to any store (I even got mine at the Dollar General) and look in the vitamin section. This has really really helped. I barely have them now and before I started taking probiotics I got them constantly. Try it..it will work!

ingrown hair. nothing to worry about

I also had this problem. I am definietly going to try the probiotics. These some time come from extreme sweat in compacted areas. I noticed when I began working out regularily, they stated to appear more often. I have started rubbing Tea Tree oil, or Castor Oil to help prevent them.

Sounds like an ingrown hair

Warm water and salt rag

these are ingrowing hairs. they can develop into sinuses which can leave bad scars. pubes are there for a reason. dont wax or shave your minge - Dr Jones