OK, so my period ended, and I noticed a slight itchiness near the very back wall of my vagina. I ignored it as post period dampness. About two days later I had an itchy raised area. It was small, and was not red. It hurt a little, but mainly it just itched. I cleaned it, and I asked my boyfriend to put a bandaid on it (the kind that sticks all over). I wore the bandaid for a full day and night, and just took it off this morning. Now where the raised skin HAD been there is a pimple-like boil. It hurts a little, but it itches a WHOLE lot. It's still not red or rash-like. I've looked at pictures of herpies and syphilis, and they don't look like it. I would say it was an ingrown hair but it's not a pimple, and it's relatively clear. (I also have little-no hair directly where it is and have seen many ingrown hair pimples.) Is it a boil? What would cause it?

Look up molluscum. This might be what you have. Don't freak, kids get it way easily. The only remedy that i've found useful is tea tree oil applied directly on the spot. good luck