Hi I'm 13 years old and recently I tater experiencing pain in my bones/ joints, bad headaches that feel like high blood pressure, and fatigue but the fatigue doesn't feel that bad, it's just a little bit sleepy in the mornings. It just started like three days ago and I'm worried. Gould I sk my parents to go see a doc? Someone help... School is steeply soon and I don't want anything to happen while I'm there. My bone pain I anywhere from a short 5 second pain or 3 minutes of pain that comes in beats of pain, like a heartbeat. The headache are real bad they happen randomly. My lower back, right back all hurt. So does my neck, my ring finger my ankle and my arms, wrists and legs. Please help! Thank you so much

okay this happens to me all the time. in fact just recently it happened. your fightinh off a flu virus. it should pass. get lots of vitamin c.