Hello I am a 25 year old male and I have been feeling like c**p for months now. I have been feeling like I'm on the verge of the flu. I am slightly dizzy, nausea, achy wrists and other joints, fatigue, gas, and I feel like I could throw up at any time. Recently I have been getting headaches. Symptoms seem to be worse in the a.m., but can be bad anytime. The other day I ate a Tums and I felt better instantly. I also seem to feel better when I pass gas or burp. I am getting frustrated with this. I have no insurance so I don't want to go to the doc just to hear that they dont know what it is. I also just found a sist like bump on my tailbone, but I dont know how long it has been there, and it is getting smaller

man im 26 and i have been having the same issues did u ever figure out whats going on?