Had foot surgery Aug 2006 to correct Morton's Neuropthy. Pain between 2 & 3rd toes. Also these two toes hammer toed in last month and split in a "V".
I had a swollen ball of my foot pad before surgery and after. Constant pain afterwards. Had injections thru top of foot no help. Got fancy price orthodics, no help. Foot burns around those toe toe areas and foot hurts to walk to far on it. toes even feel sticky to one another. Have seen 4 poditrist and one orthopedic specilizing in feet and legs. All said it is bad just wait and maybe it will go away. As time goes on it just hurts more.

Need to find a expert doctor that specializes in bad foot surger problems. Live near Dallas Texas and north of Huston, Texas

Help, someone please help. Limping has caused hips to start hurting bad.

I also had the Neuroma surgery on both feet. The first one was the left foot in August of 2010. I still have a lot of pain. They waited till October of 2010 to do the right foot. Both times they went through the top of my feet. They are both still not right. I still have pain and swelling in the balls of my feet. Have done the cortisone injections in both feet, before the surgeries. Expensive orthodics, heel lifts, and pads to put on the bottom of my feet to raise my metatarcels, they say I walk on that part of my foot more often than normal. After they did the second surgery, I had a huge ball of something develop in the ball of my left foot. My doctor said it was probably a cyst as this can occur after this type pf surgery. So back in he went to remove this cyst, this time through the bottom of my foot, this was in January of 2011. He said it was huge, the cyst and it practically jumped out of my foot into his hand. Now I should feel better and we will do the other foot, removing the cyst that has formed in that one, after the left one heals completely. Well guess what???? A year later and I still have pain and swelling. I can't walk for long periods of time or stand. My hips and groin area are now taking a toll from walking oddly. My foot doctor sent me to a "Pain consultant" in March of 2011. They gave me injections in my back for my feet?? And the first time ever in a place like that for me, I left in tears. I felt every injection, especially the one where he said "OOPS" I just hit your siatica....the nurse handed me tissues......I was awake and aware the entire time and walked out of there on my own power...no wheel chair and no feeling of I can't remember what just happened...because I do remember it all. It hurt like hell!! They gave me meds for the pain, Norco, and they help, but I can't take those and function like I should normally. I can't work and haven't since July of 2010 I was a waitress. Now I don't know what to do.My ins. thru work ran out. I bought new Ins. but can't have a pre-exsisting condion....So I went to my PCP about my hips and groin pain. Had x-rays and they came back normal..at least thats a good thing. But still have the pain in both feet and both hips and groin area. I'm 55 yrs old and divorced. On un-employment and alimony....not a lot of money here. I need this fixed, but just don't know what avenue to take next. Any answers out there would be great news for me. I am very tired of this, and didn't plan on being disabled from this. I regret the surgeries, but thought I was doing the right thing.......thank you, " constant pain".

I had 2 bunions removed by 2 different doctors. The second one had to do a second surgery cause the pins came out and didn't set right. and he had to shorten my right big toe abit. I was wondering if there is anyway I could get my toe back to its original shape ?

Go to vitamin Shoppe.. and ask what they recommend.. I am having some luck with doing my own insoles of foam rubber rubber from Hobby Lobby.. much better with my own.. Also I am doing tart Cherry juice, Vitamin shoppe says should have less pain in couple weeks.. I am on first week and getting some relief, i am taking ibuoprofen with it, but had no results with ibuprofen before.. also ice 2 3 times a day.. to get imflammation down..

Good luck keep in touch