I am curious to hear what actually being diagnosed with bone spurs is and what is the usual bone spurs treatment. the thing is that I had a mild car accident recently and I have injured my left leg but it was nothing serious anyway I was having an knee x-ray and that is when I was detected this bone spurs and since this bone spurs diagnose sounds somewhat serious to me I was surprised not to be advised any bone spurs treatment. so I wonder how come I wouldn't be having no bone spurs treatment though I must mention I don't feel any pain or discomfort in my left knee so far. Thanks!

In your case bone spurs is not that much serious and it is more likely it is not caused by some serious underlying condition such as osteoarthritis or spondylosis and since it doesn't cause you any pain or trouble with extending or bending your leg-which is the common symptom in knee bone spurs- no treatment is needed. I was also diagnosed by accident with bone spurs in my left elbow and I wasn't even aware of having this bone spurs condition for the lack of the pain probably and actually bone spurs are not painful themselves but since this condition is actually about bones that grows along the bones edges so it eventually happens that by the time that start rubbing against the nerves pressing them and causing the pain-so whenever it comes to this point or bone spurs development than the usual bone spurs treatment involves taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs just to ease the pain and I was explaines that the surgery is advised only in cases where bone spurs limits the motions and involves unbearable pain.