I had this bone injury from car accident that happened to me 3 years ago. It was nothing serious, I just hurt my right knee, so I went to an orthopedist, who said that the body movements are not obstructed and that I should be ok in a couple of weeks. I am sorry to say this but I went to a person who fix bones and after examination, he said that my bones in knee were slightly out of place. He fixed that in one minute. Couple of days later I played soccer with my friends. What do you think of that?

I suppose there are several ways of treating health conditions. We are all used to ask a doctor for a help, and follow his instructions. Of course, there are people with different methods of healing, bone fixers, for example. I must say that you are lucky to find real one and not some fraud. Then, who can say that you would not be better on your own in couple of weeks, just as doctor said?