Have you heard anything from any other folks on this or other boards? Does it go away? Dealing with this as well and it's hard to find any hope out there. There has to be a study being done, a clinical trial SOMETHING to help the sufferers.

Can I ask ask if your hearing problems have now stopped. I'm having the worst ringing in my ears and had botox 8 days ago

I went to the emergency room four days after Botox due to experiencing server tinnitus in my left ear. It’s been three months and has now traveled to my right ear. I hope my hearing returns.

Among many other horrible side effects, Botox for migraines caused me to have pulsitile tinnitus, severely loud, high pitched tinnitus, which is crazy making, complete hearing loss in my left ear and partial hearing loss in my right ear. I also have vertigo which is debilitating. This has caused so much stress, anxiety, depression and devastation that it is hard to cope sometimes. I had the injections in 2011. My hearing problems are permanent and I now use hearing aids which do not fix the problem. They only help some. My story is documented on Real Self as Jennay Gump. It took me a while to connect the dots on the ear problems because all of my docs said the 80 units of Botox for migraines that was administered in one single session could not have caused my ear problems. They were wrong.

Hi everyone, I too lost hearing from Botox. I had Botox for migraine treatment and woke up 100% deaf in my right ear less than 4 weeks later. I had no other changes, infection etc to explain the sudden and profound right ear deafness. Botox was the only change. I had perfect hearing beforehand. I am sad to tell you that it has been almost 2 years and I never got any hearing back. I was wondering if anyone here has pursued a legal case on hearing loss from botox? If so, please let me know who you are working with so I can tell them my case and help your mission.
Given all of us suffering, we need to figure out a way to convince the pharma companies to do more research and document hearing loss as a possible risk of botox. We need to change things so that future patients can get the heads up on this risk that we never had to prevent more suffering from others. I do not want to sue my doctor bc I know he did the best he could to help, but I think we need to unite together and take action on this!